Tuesday, October 30, 2007

music survey yea yea

Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
I’ve either bought/borrowed/downloaded just about every Dashboard Confessional song and I have every Rascal Flatt album too; I’d say those are my 2 must-haves when new stuff comes out.

What was the last song you listened to?
Garth Brooks – “More Than A Memory”

What's in your CD player right now?
In my car? A mixed CD I burned at work.

What’s your favorite local band/group?
I don’t really know any local bands; but I’m a big fan of Texas country…which I guess if I was in Texas; it would be local then.

What was the last show you attended?
Casting Crowns

What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
Kenny Chesney, Pat Green, Sugarland

What's the crappiest show you've ever been to?
IDK, I’m pretty sure I’ve never been to a concert I didn’t want to go to.

What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
I own a guitar. I’ve been to a ton of concerts?!?

What show are you looking forward to?
I want to see Lifehouse again, and I’m always up to see Dashboard

What is your favorite band shirt?
I don’t have a favorite.

What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Anybody

Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
I wish Kelly Clarkson would have better luck than she’s had lately.

Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
Rascal Flatts

Name 5 of your favorite songs of all time?
I can’t name my favorite of ALL time…but my current faves are:
(1) Rascal Flatts – “Winner of a Losing Game”
(2) Carrie Underwood – “You Won’t Find This”
(3) Dashboard Confession – “Again I Go Unnoticed”
(4) Sugarland – “Stay”
(5) Goo Goo Dolls – “Iris”

Name 4 flawless albums:
1. ANYTHING Dashboard Confessional
2. ANYTHING Rascal Flatts
3. ANYTHING Kenny Chesney
4. ANYTHING (old) Pat Green

How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
A couple

How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
Whoa…TOO many to count.

Who have you seen the most live?
Kenny Chesney

What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
IDK?

What was your last musical "phase" before you wised up?
I’ve stayed w/ the same music pretty much.

What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
I can’t think of anything?!?

What album have you purchased the most copies of?
I only purchase 1 copy of a album

Who is your favorite musician?
Dashboard. No question a/b it!

No comments: