Sunday, November 4, 2007

halloween drama

i honestly don't mind taking my 10yr old sister trick-or-treating; i really don't.

BUT people! I'm NOT her mother!

I don't even look my age, how in the heck do i look old enough to have a kid who's in the same generation as those little kiddies obsessed with hannah montana and high school musical!

of course, then i had someone ask if i had just gotten off work. (sans wearing id fake/photoshop id hospital badge and kiddie stethescope) no silly! it's halloween! i'm playing a doctor; u must be dressed up as an idiot! : )

2 comments:

Steph said...

I used to get the same thing when I babysat. Thank God I live in NYC now. Everyone just assumes I'm the slutty nanny or the new trophy wife step-mom.

trista said...

Ha ha...well, normally people can't believe i'm in my early twenties...i'd take being the new trophy wife step-mom anyday...way better than the way older sister!