Monday, December 10, 2007

monday's should SOOoo be against the law

promissory estoppel, huh?
i've been studying so much the last couple of days that i mixed up my abbreviations earlier and wrote Kontracts. Not, K, not contracts. But, Kontracts.
Seriously?

I picked up Starbucks yesterday morning, and while I was waiting for my chai to cool down enough for me to drink i perused Pottery Barn. The catalog is 10x better. I did fall in love w/ a Christmas ornament, 'cept it was $14. I couldn't do it.



oh well.

the new alvin & the chipmunks movie?! the trailer is hilarious.



my bff's brother is in the marines and is coming home from iraq this month; earlier than expected but he got a promotion and so he gets to go to sniper school now, instead of staying over in iraq until april. he only gets to come home for a week before he leaves to go to school but at least he won't be overseas. : )

only 14 days until christmas, and 6 days until bff's birthday. gotta finish christmas shopping and pick up the rest of his present.



break's over, back to distinguishing b/t offer and acceptance, consideration, and unjust enrichment

No comments: