Wednesday, December 26, 2007

new year new blog

SOOoo it isn't the new year quite yet, but i figured i'd switch it up anyway.

Christmas came and went. I got plenty of things I'd put on my list, but not what I wanted most of all [see below post].

I did get a phone call from him on Christmas though. Better than nothing right?!



Friday night I went to a Christmas party and we played Dirty Santa. C & D got to take home The Clapper

I traded a cheap nasty bottle of wine for a voice changing toy. I'm a total kid at heart.

My plans for tonight: silly television [best commercials of 2007, real world, and newport harbor] then a little Nicholas Sparks reading and sleep. I've got work in the morning because some lame *&%$# decided NOT to do his job, but still take this week off. : ) I'm not bitter at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.