Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm a first year (part-time) law student. I'm a typical Southern girl. I’m independent, but always enjoying having someone to lean on. Randomness is one of my worst habits. My ADD is contagious and I spend too much time making lists of things to do. My life is about to be consumed by school. Good thing I have the greatest support from my family and of course THE love of my life, Bryan. I'd describe him as perfect, but he does have a fascination for a certain baseball team with red birds that only a Atlanta Braves' lovin' girl like myself would have to pretend is just a stage he'll soon grow out of. I'm (almost) always in jeans and a t-shirt. Rainy days annoy me, and peanut butter is never cool. I'm not a morning person. My job is easier than I make it out to be. I am doing my best at "growing up," but I'll always be a kid at heart. I laugh too much and I always am up for watching sports. I go to Subway for the cookies, not the sandwich. My life is better when there's stress in it, but NOT drama. I sing out loud in the car and pretend I don't want to learn how to cook. Road trips are my specialty and I can never take enough pictures. Phase 10 and UNO are my area of expertise. I couldn’t be happier sitting on the beach with sand b/t my toes. A spontaneous 2AM trip to McDonald’s will always be remembered but the difference between meiosis and mitosis will not. I learned more about “life” in college than history. I like going grocery shopping. I’d rather go shopping at Target than some fancy department store. My desktop picture changes weekly, sometimes daily. I could spend all day in Bed, Bath and Beyond. Ice cream always makes things better. I don’t really wear jewelry. I wear flip-flops at least once a day. I really am blonde. I’m a horrible liar. I say my prayers before I go to sleep at night. I always ask too many questions. I pretend I don’t like it when my boyfriend tickles me, but I really do. I bite my nails, but only when I’m bored. I eat M&M’s one color at a time, and I always save the blue for last. I can’t listen to Jack Johnson while I drive because it makes me sleepy. I always forget something when I pack for vacation. I have trouble saying the word ambulance. I don’t like eating breakfast for dinner. I still believe in Santa Clause. I actually want to be a soccer mom someday. I pretend to be realistic with things, but deep down I’m a hopeless romantic. Once I get a song stuck in my head I can’t stop singing it for weeks. I get frustrated when people can’t spell or pronounce my name right. I’m pretty predictable. I actually like doing homework. Life is not easy, but it’s quite the adventure. I strive for what seems like the impossible but always wind up getting what I want. Some people may call that being spoiled; I just call it being lucky. My family would do anything for me. They say you go to college to find your one true love, (which I did ☺) but I was fortunate enough to find my bridesmaids too.

No comments: